I am passionate about sharing my knowledge that combines my personal passion for endurance sports and nutrition! I’ve never felt so great, or raced better, than I have since I discovered Metabolic Efficiency! It works!!
A little about me – I’m passionate about living a good healthy lifestyle and I train for endurance sports because I love it!
- Certified Level 1 Metabolic Efficiency Training Specialist
- Bronze All world Athlete (meaning I finished in the top 10% in the world in my Age Group in my Ironman and Half Ironman races )
- 6 time Ironman (all finishes in top 6 of Age Group) – I’m currently training for #7
- 7x Half Ironman
- 3x 70.3 World Championship Qualifier (2017 Chattanooga and South Africa in 2018) – I double qualified in 2017
- 1x 70.3 World Championship Finisher (2017)
- 10 Marathons
- Too many to count half marathons – yes, I really did lose count
- Metabolic Nutrition Training Specialist for Base Performance Team
- A very proud Sponsored Athlete – my sponsors include Betty Designs, Rudy Project, Coola Suncare, Roka, UCAN, ON Running, Suunto, Mavic, Enve, Caribbean Sports, Jaybird, Austin and Kat, Dermasport, Tri Slide, Tri Glide, Tri Swim, Foggies, Boulder Body Worker, Base Performance, Athlete Blood Test and Aspex LLC
- Most importantly, I am also a Mom, Grandmother, Sister, Aunt, and Daughter, Friend who loves life and believes that healthy eating balanced with a beer and/or wine and chocolate make life good!