I am passionate about sharing my knowledge that combines my personal passion for endurance sports and nutrition! I’ve never felt so great, or raced better, than I have since I discovered Metabolic Efficiency! It works!!
A little about me – I’m passionate about living a good healthy lifestyle and I train for endurance sports because I love it!
- Certified Level 1 Metabolic Efficiency Training Specialist
- Bronze All world Athlete (meaning I finished in the top 10% in the world in my Age Group in my Ironman and Half Ironman races )
- 5 time Ironman (all finishes in top 6 of Age Group) – I’m currently training for Ironman #6 and #7
- 7x Half Ironman
- 3x 70.3 World Championship Qualifier (2017 Chattanooga and South Africa in 2018) – I double qualified in 2017
- 1x 70.3 World Championship Finisher (2017)
- 10 Marathons
- Too many to count half marathons – yes, I really did lose count
- Metabolic Nutrition Training Specialist for Colorado Wild Women Triathlon Group (CWW)
- A very proud Sponsored Athlete – my sponsors include Betty Designs, Rudy Project, Coola Suncare, Roka, Gatorade, Suunto, Mavic, Jaybird, Austin and Kat, Dermasport, Tri Slide, Tri Glide, Tri Swim, Foggies, Boulder Body Worker, and Aspex LLC
- Most importantly, I am also a Mom, Grandmother, Sister, Aunt, and Daughter, Friend who loves life and believes that healthy eating balanced with a beer and/or wine and chocolate make life good!