I am passionate about sharing my knowledge that combines my personal passion for endurance sports and nutrition! I’ve never felt so great, or raced better, than I have since I discovered Metabolic Efficiency! It works!!
A little about me – I’m passionate about living a good healthy lifestyle and I train for endurance sports because I love it!
- Trained Level 1 Metabolic Efficiency Specialist
- Bronze All world Athlete (meaning I finished in the top 10% in the world in my Age Group in my Ironman and Half Ironman races )
- 6 time Ironman (all finishes in top 6 of Age Group)
- 11x Half Ironman finisher
- 3x 70.3 World Championship Qualifier (2017 Chattanooga and South Africa in 2018) – I double qualified in 2017
- 2x ITU World Championship Aquathlon qualifier (Spain ITU Worlds 2019 and Almere, Netherlands 2020)
- 1x ITU World Championship Qualifier Aquabike 2020
- 1x 70.3 World Championship Finisher (2017)
- 2x National Championships qualifier
- 10 Marathons – maybe more – lost count
- Too many to count half marathons – yes, I really did lose count again
- A very proud Sponsored Athlete – my sponsors include Betty Designs, Rudy Project, Coola Suncare, Roka, UCAN, ON Running, Suunto, Enve, Jaybird, Dermasport, Tri Slide, Tri Glide, Tri Swim, Foggies, Boulder Body Worker, RSOT training, Athletic Greens, Athlete Blood Test and Aspex LLC
- Most importantly, I am also a Fiancé, Mom, Grandmother, Sister, Aunt, and Daughter, Friend who loves life and believes that healthy eating balanced with a beer and/or wine and chocolate make life good!