- 2 to 3 cups snap peas, trimmed
- 2 red bell peppers, cut into strips about 1 inch long
- 3 tbsp sesame oil
- 1 large sweet onion, sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 1/2 lbs. raw shrimp, peeled and tails removed
- 1 tbsp chili garlic sauce
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1 tsp minced ginger
- 1 tsp corn starch
- Heat a medium size pot of water to a boil and add peas and red bell peppers. Let cook for 2 to 3 minutes, then drain. Set aside.
- Meanwhile heat a large skillet or wok over medium high heat. Add the sesame oil to the skillet and once hot add in the onion. Cook, stirring frequently, until the onion is slightly charred and tender. Stir in the garlic and cook until fragrant, about 30 seconds.
- Toss in the peas and peppers, stir to combine and cook for an additional 2 minutes.
- In a small bowl whisk together the chili garlic sauce, soy sauce, ginger and corn starch, set aside.
- Toss in the shrimp and cook until the shrimp start to turn pink. Add in the sauce and toss to coat, letting the sauce thicken slightly. Serve over cauliflower rice if desired. Enjoy!