OMG – these are amazingly delish and super easy and fast to make – store any leftovers and eat within a week. Dairy Free, Grain Free, Gluten Free – adapted from Paleo Hacks.
- 3 large eggs
- ½ cup unsweetened coconut milk
- ½ t vanilla extract
- 1 T maple syrup (I omitted this)
- ½ cup canned pumpkin
- 3 T coconut flour
- ½ t cinnamon
- ½ t baking soda
- ¼ t salt
- Coconut oil for greasing
- Preheat a grill pan over medium heat and grease with coconut oil.
- In a large bowl, combine eggs, coconut milk, vanilla, maple syrup and pumpkin. Mix well to combine.
- In a separate smaller bowl, combine coconut flour, cinnamon, baking soda and salt. Sift the mixture to remove lumps and distribute ingredients thoroughly.
- Slowly fold the flour mixture into the wet mixture to combine. Do not overmix.
- Place ¼ cup of the batter on the preheated grill pan to form a pancake. Cook 5 minutes or until pancakes begin to bubble in the center. Then flip and cook another 3 minutes on the other side until lightly browned.
- Transfer pancakes to a cooling rack and repeat the process for the remaining batter.
- Keep pancakes in the refrigerator up to one week or in the freezer up to a month.