Who doesn’t like some cajun!! Serve over cauliflower rice and yum!! This serves 4 and only takes minutes to prepare!
28 grams protein, 7 grams fat, 1 gram carb
Ingredientws for shrimp:
- 1 lb. shrimp, peeled and deveined;
- 2 tbsp. olive oil;
- 2 garlic cloves, minced;
- 2 tbsp. lemon juice;
- Fresh cilantro;
- Lemon wedges;
Ingredients for the Cajun Spices
- 1 tsp. ground cumin;
- 1 tsp. ground coriander;
- 1 tsp. paprika;
- 1/4 tsp. dried oregano;
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper;
- Preheat the oven to 400 F.
- In a bowl, combine the seasoning ingredients for the cajun spices, and season to taste.
- In another bowl, combine the olive oil, lemon juice, garlic and the cajun spices.
- Add the shrimp to the cajun mixture, and toss until well coated.
- Place the shrimp on a baking sheet in a single layer.
- Cook in the preheated oven 6 to 8 minutes, or until cooked through.
- Serve the shrimp with fresh cilantro and lemon wedges.
adapted from Paleo Leap